Compleat Angler 4 day Stocktake Sale

WOW, I know there is DEFINATELY 4 items I would like to buy immediately and are super keen on.If there was a substantial amount of gear to be sold/ORDERED from Adelaide on this forum, would there be anyone able to come down to Adelaide from the Walleroo Store, as I may have to miss out as I simply can't travel up there??I would purchase a 12foot shimano Eclipse surf rod, and a Spool of 6lb shimano shock leader and a Williamson Gyro Jig/lure, and a pair of rapala braid cutters right now, if someone was planning an Adelaide Sales run.. :ohmy: If not then sadly I must miss out, but some GREAT DEALS TO BE HAD THERE.And if anyone shoots me down for asking, Im going to have a spack attack! As I think hes mentioned before that he travels to Adelaide a fair bit..lol

WOW' date=' I know there is DEFINATELY 4 items I would like to buy immediately and are super keen on.If there was a substantial amount of gear to be sold/ORDERED from Adelaide on this forum, would there be anyone able to come down to Adelaide from the Walleroo Store, as I may have to miss out as I simply can't travel up there??I would purchase a 12foot shimano Eclipse surf rod, and a Spool of 6lb shimano shock leader and a Williamson Gyro Jig/lure, and a pair of rapala braid cutters right now, if someone was planning an Adelaide Sales run.. :ohmy: If not then sadly I must miss out, but some GREAT DEALS TO BE HAD THERE.And if anyone shoots me down for asking, Im going to have a spack attack! As I think hes mentioned before that he travels to Adelaide a fair bit..lol[/quote']Mail order welcome. :whistle:

And if anyone shoots me down for asking, Im going to have a spack attack! As I think hes mentioned before that he travels to Adelaide a fair bit..lolSharon and Malcoms cars dont run on water uhf i didnt see the free courier service advertisment. ;);) p.s looking forward to your spack attack :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA good fishing tackle saleNow i have to see my therapistIf i bought more gear the old girl would have my nutsShe now has a policyIf it aint broke ya not getting any more and if it does break get out one of the others i haveShe has never been the same since i bought 100,000 hooks & swivels once :woohoo:

SALE STARTS TODAYDON'T MISS OUTCataloge is only a some of the items on SALE.There are lots of other Rods, Reels, Thigh Waders, Fishing Clothing, Line. Lures, Soft Plastics, Knives and Lots more all at reduced prices.Those that have been to our sales before know they can get some great deals. Those that haven't been before you don't know what you are missing out on.