Seems awefully cheap...Do you know whether the prices are in $US or $AUS? If they are in $AUS with free shipping and all' date=' there are some awesome deals there! Cheers. :cheer:[/quote']i have read many good reports from users of this site on another forum, the prices are aust$
Seems awefully cheap...Do you know whether the prices are in $US or $AUS? If they are in $AUS with free shipping and all' date=' there are some awesome deals there! Cheers. :cheer:[/quote']i have read many good reports from users of this site on another forum' date=' the prices are aust$[/quote']sorry double post

urhooked, yeah mate, the prices are preety much the same on the os sites and represent the strong aussie $ at the moment,I recently bought a stradic 4000fi, was going to buy from reeldeal but compleat angler at Wallaroo were having there super sale and beat os site by $1 postage included, cant see em repeating those prices but ya never know. cheers