Hi HookstersBack from my trip, did’nt get a line in at Echuca as the water was running to hard but still a nice place to visit with the old vintage and Holden museums.From there up to sunny QLD with the best temp of 27 deg, did some fishing of a pontoon in a water way off the Coomera river and landed my first fish in no time of a 32cm bream. This fish was quickly claimed by our host and was very much enjoyed. All fish there after were all C&R with the best catch being a 41cm bream and a 39.5cm, the total all up was a good session of 7 Bream and 1 I think was a Tailor of around 45cm. Did a lot of travelling with not much fishing but hey got away for a little while and am very happy to be back and am looking forward to get out for a fish back here. Here are a couple of pics of the catch .Posted ImageThis was the first a 32cm bream. :woohoo: Posted ImageThe 39.5cm BreamPosted ImageMy PB with a 41cm Bream.Posted ImageThis is the 45cm Tailor, not sure on that though so a clarification from you guys would be much appreciated thanks.Cheers all. :clap::clap::clap: :woohoo: