Movie... Light Line Carp'n... With Corinne

Hi all, well i thought i'd open my account on Strikehook.com with a new movie 8) just finished editing it today, seeing as i didn't go fishing ???Light Line Carp'n Featuring...... CorinnePosted Imagethis one was taken over our Xmas holidays up the Mighty Murray, the temp was over 40C for the week we stayed there and the fishing was just as hot ;)we came upon this massive school of Carp at the entrance to a lagoon that was draining into the main channel, i think they were really hoping to get back in, but with the water so low and with no flood in the immediate future, i can't see that happening ;D Corinne was using Shrimps for bait and was really caning the Carp, me i stuck with the lures and eventually got a 4.98Kg Carp, the bugger had engulfed the lipless crankbait, i also caught a very nice Callop that also must of been living in the lagoon, as it was a very dirty black colour the hook of the day was the TD Daiwa Worm hook size 1/0 a very sharp hook that lasted well with the big Carp being caught on it, main line was 6lb Berkley Fireline with a 10lb Berkley Vanish leaderwe had a ball catching over 30 of those monsters, man you should of seen the mess my boat came home in after that trip, :'( but fishing for 5kg fish on 3kg line is great fun, just ask Corinne ;)well this ones 40mb so you will need to start downloading it and just leave it on the task bar till its finished, well worth a look, so please enjoycheers Chuck Corinnes Carping Tips from Chuck T Seeker on Vimeo.