Filleting Tables

Good afternoon All Right o Guys A project that I have been meaning to do for a very long time now is to design the perfect filleting Table/Sink/BenchAnd was wondering what others have done in thier backyards or shedsany pics or advice would be much appriciated. I recently went to a mates at Tumby Bay and his setup was awsome ...(Probably not as AWSOME as walleroo was going to be ) but pretty good.I should have taken some pics of it properly as to replicate it...CheersChief

Howdy Chief, my old set up was an old s/s laundry tub, recessed into a sheet of food grade s/s with fully welded s/s legs and shelf. Pretty commercial looking unit really, gave it to my old man for when he makes the sauce.I used a laundry sized tub 'cause it was great for cleaning crabs and putting 'em on ice plus just find bigger is better.

Have to get you a picture of my old mans. It's a plumbed duel sink with welded frame up against the back wall behind the shed. The beauty of it is that he's had a 2.4mt piece of food grade stainless bent up. It has a splash back, heaps of filleting room both sides, cut out for the sink and one very clever piece of thinking...it has a 10mm bent lip at the fornt which acts as a splash guard and scale/gut catcher. The filleting board rests against it as well which stop slippage to.The best thing is after all is said and done, you just squirt it down and don't have to worry about rust.

Love these as an example of state-of-the-art public fish cleaning stations:http://www.scfab.com.au/index.php?page=austfish&level=sub&prevpage=austenitic :clap:
quote from article :..... provide a safe environment with no sharp corners or edges' date=' which is important when dealing with the public and "justme" & :d/:d/:d/:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:[/quote']Yeah, but it's not Idiot proof :lol: "Don't bother making things Idiot proof, they'll only make a better idiot" :lol: