Howdy all, having a bit of trouble here, just wondering if I could get some help??Changing trebles?? Is there a nack to em? I can get them off with quite a level of difficulty but i can't seem to fit the new ones on. I'm not using any tools so if there are any pliers etc. to help please say.Thanks and greatly appreciated!

Mullies, heres the easy way.Wait til ya got 10 lures to change, then go into AB& T, and give them to Tommy rough. He will give them to 1onmepillie to change and you wont get sore fingers. “Ü”

You don't say what size split ring/lure you trying to change but if its bream size lures most are fitted with size "0" or size "1" split rings and I have found a pear of SMITH Split Ring Pincette http://www.australianangling.com.au/products/acce/index.html work very well and are quite easy to use.I have a pair I take with me all the time as its easy to change trashed trebles when I'm shore basing or out in the kayak :icon_e_smile: Posted Image