Sunrise At Ardrossan

Great shot there mate!Us fishos get to see some great sights.... I really need to get a decent camera to catch some of them like this one you got.... Even around the port some mornings with glass water and the fog on it with dawn cracking and dolphins playing :) :) sometimes the fish are just a bonus ;)Cheers

nice shot there fella :) just ur norm digital camera or with the DSLR Camera?? Ooooooooo hows the fishing down there to ;)

Thanks Banga,Jack,afishyfishIt was a DSLR, not had it long and just starting to mess with it outside of auto mode, that photo would of been taken in night shot mode. We managed to pull a couple of nice reds through the night but for the most of it it was fairly quiet but still worth the trip over.Yeh Jack was a good investment and hopefully i can improve with time, some outstanding shots have been posted here and i hope i can get to that level in a decade or two lol.