do you want to go to goolwa?

looking at a day trip to get cockles later this week and wondering if someone would who cant get there on their own would like to come to collect some bait. No strings no cost just a seat or 2 available with me & "G". beware we smoke but wont be drinking you are welcome to tho. quick trip straight there cockles and home, could pick up on the way from brooklyn park. dont worry we are not serial killers(yet)

looking at a day trip to get cockles later this week and wondering if someone would who cant get there on their own would like to come to collect some bait. No strings no cost just a seat or 2 available with me & "G". beware we smoke but wont be drinking you are welcome to tho. quick trip straight there cockles and home' date=' could pick up on the way from brooklyn park. dont worry we are not serial killers(yet)[/quote']I reckon u just want to sit back and watch others get bashed by those waves this te :P I'd love to come along Snake but 1. I have stacks of cockles now and 2. I'm probably working and possibly taking a seat of someone without a car too ;) Have a great trip and did we warn you to watch the waves :laugh: :whistle: ;)

good onya Poppa how generous, whom ever goes 300 cockles for an hr of sloshing round in the seas is definetly well worth it. i'd take up one of the seats but super G wants to belt me up already leta lone what those waves will do to me. is this what you were refering to by cereal killers :laugh::laugh::laugh: There was a man found dead in his home in Goolwa this morning. He was facedown in his bathtub which was filled with milk, corn flakes, and sugar. Thepreliminary assessment by police suggests that he was murdered by a cerealkiller.

good onya Poppa how generous' date=' whom ever goes 300 cockles for an hr of sloshing round in the seas is definetly well worth it. i'd take up one of the seats but super G wants to belt me up already leta lone what those waves will do to me. is this what you were refering to by cereal killers :laugh::laugh::laugh: There was a man found dead in his home in Goolwa this morning. He was facedown in his bathtub which was filled with milk, corn flakes, and sugar. Thepreliminary assessment by police suggests that he was murdered by a cerealkiller.[/quote'] :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i warned my bloke that if he doesnt do the dishes then thats what in store.

Went down there this arvo, Only ones out there.it was an incoming tide, probably not the best time to go down, The wind was blowing a bit (its going to die down after lunch time tomorrow)If you are coming down I might suggest bringing a few and spreading out.I was there for about and hour and only ended up with about 50

I was there for about and hour and only ended up with about 50
That's because a group of us went and buried them all at a secret spot to hide them from the locals :evil: ;)
yeha?!?! Well' date='Well ive trained all the seagulls to crap on ya cars : :laugh: :evil: :whistle:[/quote']well you know what you do if a bird shitz on your car dont ya Kat ????get rid of her :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's because a group of us went and buried them all at a secret spot to hide them from the locals :evil: ;)
yeha?!?! Well' date='Well ive trained all the seagulls to crap on ya cars : :laugh: :evil: :whistle:[/quote']well you know what you do if a bird shitz on your car dont ya Kat ????get rid of her :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
hahahaKnew a chick who did that.... she was a classy lass..... ...
I needed a good laugh too :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Knew a chick who did that.... she was a classy lass..... ...
Maybe she was a fan of another make :whistle: