Snapper Sesh . X-mas treat .

Last friday my boss Mark took Curtis Jacob an myself out in his Cruise Craft boat from Wirrina . We headed for Cape Jervis with the intention of catching snapper between there an Kangaroo Island . We arrived at our location set up an cast out for a drift till we came across some snapper . We were in about 60m of water but drifting quite fast . Decided to sound around in about 40m of water an anchor up . With the tide cranking i was finding it hard to hit the bottom with my set up . Put all of my sinkers on just to try an hit the bottom , finally got down , to have another line cut straight through my line and all sinkers an about 60m of line dissapear .Borrowed Marks rod a couple of times to have a fish . Even he had about half a kilo of lead on his line to hit the bottom . The amount of current running an sinkers on your line did make every fish feel about 4 times its size so that was fun but disappointing some times . All in all the boys Curtis an Jacob caught some snapper an some snook which was a first for both of them an i caught another gummy shark an snapper which was fun for me an we all had a great day on the water . A big thankyou to Mark for taking us out on his boat for an awesome Snapper Sesh .://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22jGlxOHDbk