Shimano Baitrunner 4500B lost it's baitrunner bzzzzzz

Howdy, I've had my Baitrunner for about a year and a bit I think now with it only really getting a workout for the past months or so and have found that when clicked into baitrunner mode there is now no ratchet clicking sound coming from the reel, still works fine just no clicking.Thought I'd see if anyone might know why this might be happening, I try to look after it as best I can, cleaning after every use, I try not to dunk in salt water or get sand all over it.Not sure if I should go the service by a "Shimano approved service centre" or to try a warranty claim or just live with it.Any ideas or suggestionsCheers

Should be under the drag screw on top or under the spool . should not have to open up thus not avoiding warranty . Unless taking the spool of also voids your warranty and i wouldn't think so ' date=' you have to be able to put line on ?[/quote']That would be the spool clicker and not the baitrunner clicker.