Best allrounder

Hey fellas snapped my cheap lil rod the other weekend :c so now im in the market for somethin a lil bit better/tougher. Just wondering what you would recommend as a good allrounder something thats capable of flicking lures in rives/estuarys but can also tackle a legal size snapper from the boat. only got about $100 to spend on rod and reel at the moment but could save up to more if there's something you guys think is worth it

I've got a couple of raiders now that are great to use (as mentioned, around the $100 mark).Do you know what size you want? I'm a fan of 7 footers and 90% of the time i'd use a 2-4kg but 3-6kg is still great for flicking and handles snapper with more ease. Butt length is worth paying attention to as well as if it is too short it wont fit securely in a rod holder.I was hesitant to graphite a few years ago but couldn't be without it now. Amazing sensitivity!The best thing i could recommend is to take the reel into the shop so you can see how they pair upBest of luck mateEDIT: Just re-read the question properly. I'd hold off a little longer so you can spend a bit more on both the rod and reel. Personally i'd aim for closer to $200 if you can hold off.