What trout/redfin lures are you using?

Gday lads,It has been a while since I last saw a thread with redfin/trout lures and I was wondering what all you lads are throwing into snags these days ;)I've recently overhauled my collection I drag around with me and have condensed it down to the proven lures but still leaving myself a decent variety. It all now fits into one very compact box that isn't too overloaded :whistle: Posted ImagePosted ImageFeel free to contribute lads :)

Hey Cal, the xraps are bloody amazing! I never cast too far but with a few quick rips you can get it under maybe a bit over a foot. They have a really nice wiggle and are a top lure for trout. I'm always a bit hesitant to use them as they aren't cheap and I fish some very snaggy territory. Haha one of them I had to bush bash and climb a tree out over the water to retrieve :) Every freshwater fisherman should have at least one though!Those frogs look the goods, I wonder what the action is like as you work them....