Hey everyone looking at some new spinning reels for my new rod (Shimano T-Curve 902 spinning) was looking at chasing snapper and kingfish and anything else that may be hanging around off the rocks and maybe salmon off the beach if they are within striking distances. Mostly using lures but some times baits when off the rocks.Price Range $200-$350 mark.Thanks

Should also add mate that there are much cheaper options that will do the job just as well too. Shimano stradics are pretty darn good too, me bro knocked over a 72cm kingy and an 80cm mulloway with his in the last couple of weeks with his and it has performed beautifully. They are only around the $220 mark.

I've got a ci4 4000 on my 10ft seajigger. Great combo for salmon!Any 4000 would be the go I reckon. I personally like the ci4 but the normal stradics are nice and then the sustain is also in your budget. Spooled up with a decent 20lb braid and you'll fit almost 300m on thereCan't comment on daiwa as i don't really use them