Notice they are saying there will be tuition and the chance to get ones boat licence at the show. Anybody have any further details on this?

“We are also pleased to announce that boat licence tuition and licensing services will be provided at the show. This will attract many people, particularly those who are keen to enter the boating market.Front page Boat Show Flyer .....Page 2 of FlyerThe Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure will make daily presentations on boat licences and boating safety.The presentations will be at 2.00pm on Thursdayand Friday, and 12.30pm and 3.00pm on Saturday and Sunday.People will need to register at the Department’sbooth at site 27 in the Duncan Gallery to obtain information about how to sit for their boating licence at the show.
So you can sit for the exam at the show' date=' just like at motor reg, and the tuition is what? listening to the presentations? :huh:[/quote']i got my boat licence at the conversations cafe in gawler they had a guy from the department come out and do an hour power point presentation about the stuff yu need to know then yu sit the test was great cost me about $35 to goto it then jst had to take my paper work to motor reg and get my licence issued was a good way i thoughtRyan

Boat license is at the show. Was there today. I think there was one session in the morning and one at 2pm definately. I think the cost was $36.Greg James was there doing prensentations on buying a new boat, the was a large fish tank fishing display and the Hobie stand was excellent.Was having a smoke outside and seen Shane Mensforth walk in. Carpark was pretty packed cause there was some uni exams going on today, not sure about the rest of the show though.Some fantastic boats out there. Had a close look at the Northbanks, nice rigs. The new Quinnies look like great units aswell, very beamy.Checked out another well known brand and saw some shocking finishing off when inspecting the inside of a live bait well.Noticed some brands from last year not in attendance.Scored more than my $7-50 entrance fee in freebies.

Was there today with 4THA and met up with poppa snake later.I always enjoy going to the annual boat show, but this year I would say it was about 30% smaller in dealer attendance due the huge cost of renting sites and logistics of setting it up.The costs need to come down to make it a better show and even to the point that the dealers can get better value by letting the public in for free. B)

Hi guysSaw that someone was asking after getting a boat licence in a similar way as that described at Gawler.Every month up here in the Barossa they conduct similar sessions with a presentation from someone from Marine SafetyIf anyone interested in a relatively short drive up here then it might be something to think about.If they PM me I will see about getting the coordinator's number to them

Hi guysSaw that someone was asking after getting a boat licence in a similar way as that described at Gawler.Every month up here in the Barossa they conduct similar sessions with a presentation from someone from Marine SafetyIf anyone interested in a relatively short drive up here then it might be something to think about.If they PM me I will see about getting the coordinator's number to them

pm sent mate seems the one in gawler i did nolonger dose it as the cafe has changed owners and i got a few mates who want to get thiers cheers Ryan

pm sent, cheer :)