friday 13th fishin weekend... whats biting?

What's goin on this weekend, where are the fish going to be biting??Im going for a run out from st Kilda to catch all the salmon trout on me way out, then king George storm a bit wider followed by a port mulloway :PWho's got the hot tip????Who's mad enough to be wetting a line??Cheers all and tight lines hey... Bloody hard work out and about lately.... But still lovin it :woohoo:

Go the Rotas. B) I'm fishing a couple of SAFWAA dams on Sunday. Hopefully i can better my PB reddie.Good luck to all that get out.

north ones i guess mate??
Correct Southie. My 2 fav northern dams. Was there today for only one callop.
nice... yeh i renewed my membership got my book this week was gonna try my nemisis trout dam see what happens...
What's goin on this weekend' date=' where are the fish going to be biting??[/quote']Not much :fishing: :f unfortunateley :( Got to give one of the Boys In Blue some evidence, make a statement etc about some :c of a driver that whacked my other halfs car recently :whistle: After that lunch aty The German Arms before heading home for a rest and then out to Jolleys for a 50th Birthday :clap: If I have any energy left I might get to go for a :fishing: :f But I have to wonder if they'd be biting in the 12 odd spots I tried over two trips recently with bugger all results :pinch: :d/

Just got home an hour ago from a cracker of a day. :)Got rained on a bit lol. Chased some big bream and hunted some mulloway but.the only thing on the chew in the cold 11degree water was salmon trout. Did a lot if exploring and prospecting.... I still haven't got my landlegs back :laugh: Pearler of a day jimbo and stu... I'll sleep well tonight and have to wait for my dreams to actually CATCH a mully... Lol.Good times!

Tried for Porties Salmon. Ahh yep no! :angry: Huge Swells with 25 knot winds do not mix with a 3 - 5 kg Graphite Rod and 4lb Braid!Worked the inside of the Onk. Water was chocolate donuted on the Onk Bream with Lures.On top of that I lost Basketball by the final shot, School goes back Monday and I am not Fishing any time soon! :( So yer Jack I am having a ripper weekend! Lol TT

went to the st kilda break wall for st's this morning got some waders at tackle and tucker on my way out ( cheers for the help u4l) got a few but it was a battle with the wind and tangles so went to west lakes for a flick and only got this one before the fun police came n told me to move on....2012-07-1411.08.42.jpgbut a good day non the less got to try out my new sp outfit :) cheers Ryan.

[attachment=11216]2012-07-1411.08.42.jpg[/attachment]but a good day non the less got to try out my new sp outfit :) cheers Ryan.

Nice Bream Buddy!Whats your new Outfit and what did she take.Top Work TT
i got a berkley drop shot rod with a shimano senna 1000 reel n 6lb braid and it took a lil halco hardbody

Yep it was a cracker of a day Jack and i didn't let him sleep in Banger or spoon . It was really cool doing some exploring paddling the tinnie up the back waters with the mangroves touching both sides . The ST's were a good size and that flying fish called a Cormorant that flew under my line just as i cast then decided to keep going taking my lure , an peeling line of my reel at a hight rate of knots was pretty cool as well , if not a little disappointing . Oh well ? D1 what fun police moved you on ? that sucks .

Yep it was a cracker of a day Jack and i didn't let him sleep in Banger or spoon . It was really cool doing some exploring paddling the tinnie up the back waters with the mangroves touching both sides . The ST's were a good size and that flying fish called a Cormorant that flew under my line just as i cast then decided to keep going taking my lure ' date=' an peeling line of my reel at a hight rate of knots was pretty cool as well , if not a little disappointing . Oh well ? D1 what fun police moved you on ? that sucks .[/quote']lol it was the guy in the patrol boat on the lake i was fishing near the pontoons (infront of the houses) so i was in the wrong i guess