we have GOT to stop this thing.ive signed all the petitions going' date=' shared photos and links to the petition through my facebook, is there anything else we can do??? :unsure:[/quote']Money always talks, so short of "blowing it out of the water" probably not much :S Not condoning illegal activities of course :)
Guest horses4courses

Land rights for Gay Whales...........just thought I'd mix my thoughts on the minority ,getting a majority of the votes from the popular people that have no pull in major places, that have no real influence on people that really matter in place of importance, that we don't really care about unless you are of that persuasion, and too prudish for the majority of the middle class to truly understand, or have any real relation to, unless we need any help or guidance and then you have no time to give, as you are all too self important to do so otherwise...........my brain hurts,but was good to get it off my chest :d/:d/:d/

• 4 weeks later...

This thing got here today they said it going to pull 18,000 ton off bait fish from our shores,Not to mention every thing else it might drag in trying too find em.Who is the person responsible for letting this in thing into our waters?Whats next? Letting oversea countries come in a mine our minerals? :dry:

This thing got here today they said it going to pull 18' date='000 ton off bait fish from our shores,Not to mention every thing else it might drag in trying too find em[/quote']Just wait and see if its six sister ships turn up too :blink::blink: Then we're talking RE$ALLY serious numbers of fish stocks !
Whats next? Letting oversea countries come in a mine our minerals? :dry:
The federal government already knows that China has its eye's on the North of Australia as a food bowl for its increasing population, and they're quite possibly mining our minerals in addition to the LPG they already get far cheaper than Australians can buy it :huh::huh::huh:
Guest horses4courses
This thing got here today they said it going to pull 18' date='000 ton off bait fish from our shores,Not to mention every thing else it might drag in trying too find em.[/quote']midget subs? Harold Holt? Atlantis?...........it's got potential to get the lot :ohmy: