List of RED Fluorocarbon Mono available

I always thought that "clear fluorocarbon" was invisible underwater anyway :unsure: Doesn't it take a water depth of 12 feet to make disappear?.........I think I read that somewhere.Got me all confused now over clear vs red :( Could someone please tell me the advantage of red over clear,so I can put my "pea brain" to rest :pinch: Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I'd bet that clear fluorocarbon is more effective, fluorocarbon works because its the same refractive index as water n=1.3333 @ 589nm wavelength which is red light, if it has a colour dye in it to make it red or pink then its reflecting red (570-590nm wavelength)so its not invisible, if it was fished to a depth where the red part of the visible spectrum is filtered out due to total internal reflection of the water then its invisible, but that could be said of any colour depending on the depth at which its wavelength disipates. Physics says clear is best.Red fluorocarbon or any coloured fluorocarbon is a tax on people who can't understand physics. ;) YB