Garden Island Boardwalk Treasure Hunt

If anyone is in or around Garden Island at low tide...about 40 or so metres along the boarwalk there is a fishing rod, ET Baitcaster with Jarvis Walker reel, freshly spooled with fluro braid submerged somewhere within that region. I attempted to retrieve it but without luck.If you find it, good luck to you. Needless to say I am pretty devastated :(:(:( For those of you who are familiar with my previous posts, you will understand when I say I am never going fishing with my other half again :(

Considering this post is 2 days old, I'd dsay it's long gone. I went fishing there with a mate once... I put my rod down, went to go stick some more gents on the hook, and bang, he trips over it and kicks over the edge. I lunge for it, miss, and watch the entire rod plummet.. about a metre and stop. Then the pain from the hook, lodged in my finger :c The entire rod and reel was hanging suspended from my index finger. Needless to say I was not impressed with my mate, but at least I kept my rod :woohoo: