tagged carp

Guest Brent61southoz

Dunno whats up with the lotto thing but I reckon they are just saying that to encourage people to call the number posted as they want to know more about the carp here in oz. I reckon call the number and provide them with info on where it was caught and details of capture etc. You may win fishing gear or a shirt or something in that 'carp lotto' but the person who tagged the carp probably wants to know where they travel and such, so I'd recomend calling them.

Guest Brent61southoz

@mickyj , rang n left message on answering machine.i know BIG IAN has crab baits from todays effort, biggest 70cm and damn fat, we estimate over a kg of eggs,and was it fun on my bream gear. you betbrent

@mickyj , rang n left message on answering machine.i know BIG IAN has crab baits from todays effort, biggest 70cm and damn fat, we estimate over a kg of eggs,and was it fun on my bream gear. you betway to go Brent There is a nice quiet hole near where I grew up .not the best for us fly guys but I am going back there during the week.To see if I can bag a carp on my fly gear.I guessed the two I saw(well I fed them ;)) were 50cm's and fat.Could be longer .I'm on a mission to bag a Carp on a fly