Morning at Outer Harbour

Nice photos Milmo. I was on those rocks on Sunday with Vxman' date=' but a bit further up. We pulled a couple of Blueys up on the rods too. ;) Got a few fish out of the channel side but nothing special. :([/quote']I was there too that morning and both of you went pass me and say "good luck" to me..hehe. I think Vxman came a bit later. Was that you with the red shirt?
Nice photos Milmo. I was on those rocks on Sunday with Vxman' date=' but a bit further up. We pulled a couple of Blueys up on the rods too. ;) Got a few fish out of the channel side but nothing special. :([/quote']I was there too that morning and both of you went pass me and say "good luck" to me..hehe. I think Vxman came a bit later. Was that you with the red shirt?
Yeah mate that was me mate, carrying way to much gear for those rocks. :ohmy: And vxman had a lazy sleep in. :laugh: Hopefully getting out again this weekend. :sun::fishing: :f :woohoo:

Hey Milmo was nice to meet another S&H member out fishing. Looked like you were using sum nice looking fishing gear. Only problem when fishing the same location as piratepom you have to right next to him when he puts the secret berley in the water because the fish come from miles around for a taste. lol :laugh:

Hey Milmo was nice to meet another S&H member out fishing. Looked like you were using sum nice looking fishing gear. Only problem when fishing the same location as piratepom you have to right next to him when he puts the secret berley in the water because the fish come from miles around for a taste. lol :laugh:

Might try to use burley there next time :)
  • 1 month later...