Thank You St Kilda Tackle & Tucker

HI GUYS :) :)The Gobbs family went to pt Turton a couple of weeks ago and when we got home i gave the TITANIC 3 a good clean out and a wash which ment i took every thing out of the boat :) :) :)Well on Saturday the brother in-law rang me and said do you want to go and get some crabs tomorrow out from st kilda i said ok and would pick him up at lunch on sunday :)I started to load the boat yesterday nets, bait, eskey; life jackets i pick him up and off we go :)We pull up out side st kilda tackle&tucker and :-[ i had left the life jackets hanging in the shed >:(But thanks to the friendly staff and management they lent me two so i did not have to make the long trip home

• 2 weeks later...

I agree... was down st kilda on the weekend and (dont know his name) was great explaining about the different kinds of SPs in his stock and told me come back in a few weeks and might have some dvds on them for me ;D to help me catch some .fishswim. Alot of bait shops ive been to recently aint been that helpfull... so i was most impressed :icon_lol: top work guys

I agree... was down st kilda on the weekend and (dont know his name) was great explaining about the different kinds of SPs in his stock...Said Red-Devil.... Sounds like Cookie to me.. ;D ;D You always get good advice and help from the excellent staff at St. Kilda Tackle.. ;D ;D Also ...Great food,especially the hot dog with the lot.... :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

I always buy my bait at St Kilda wouldnt go any where else I got caught once buying cockles from another store had to pay $7 more per kilo and ended up with imported crap that wouldnt even stay on the hook at St Kilda they only sell Goolwa Cockles and are always willing to give you some good info on hot spots and tackle great people great sevice and just about the best fish and chips in Adelaide if you have had a bad day or you just need a snack to get you home. :)[move]#1[/move]