Help please = A surf rod for ladies.

Okay, I am after a Surf fishing rod for my wife, she is a slight lady and only about 5'4".I want to get her something that she will find light enough to use when we are in port lincoln for a week. I have some heavy surf rods like 5120's & 6120's. My concern is that these will get rather heavy. If people have suggestions please chuck it out there for me.

I'd have to ask - what is it for? If you are casting big baits and big sinkers you're probably stuck with 5120 or 6120. Lures?

fair call knackers. Probably lobbing baits. I have some gear that can be used for chucking lures. As th wife doesnt really like surf fishing i am trying to make it as easy as possible so its more enjoyable for her (and prolong my fishing time B) ).Kelvin, thanks for the offer. ill check them out in the tackle store and get back to you. cheers.

I had a think about it and have settled on the below - which i already have.wilson 4120 / 4500b baitrunner 30lb braid - for bait fishingSnyder Mt6144 / Cy4000 20lb braid - for lure castingI dont think we will be encountering anythiing like mulloway over thereWill take an old Shakespare 12ft with an old Diawa Regal Z on it just incase the swell is massive.