Bushy bait legend......your perfect whiting rod

I've been waiting for quite a few months for these to come in to my local tackle shop as i'd hada play with them when they first appeared.Now to clarify i use quiver tips for most of my metro whiting fishing because i reckon they are the ducks guts but in some circumstances they don't cut the mustard and these Bushy rods 641 3-6 kilo fill that gap perfectly.They will also be perfect for those country locations where the KG bite their heads off, are predominately bigger fish or the water is a bit deeper.I have mine matched with an 2500 ecooda reel and would be very surprised it i couldn't knock over a few ruggers with this combo as well.So if your now using a crystal tip or similar or your old whiting rod is getting a bit tired go ask them in your local or in my case the SFS to load up the rod with a reel and some line,put it to the pressure test and see it for yourself. cheers brenton

• 2 weeks later...

It's a real nice rod brenton & very economically priced too, I just happen to have a spare Symetre reel with 15 lb 832 Suffix loaded on it to fit up.Used it a couple of times & 4THALOVE took possession of it for the rest of the day and I was left with the TICA nibble tip to use for chasing some local whiting & the odd flathead, just check the boat to make sure the Bushy Bait Legend was still there. B)

Yep commandeered the bait legend for tha day :P had a good feel to it,plenny sensitive enough for the whiting and the white tip Is nice and visible saving my bottles and cans up to get myself one will put a 1000 sized reel on mine though, that's if I can get my rod and reel off poopa snake after taking possession of my out fit :clap::clap: Cheers 4THA

• 3 weeks later...

I can't comment on the dynamix fella,but i rate the Bushy very highly.I would definately go into a shop and load one up before you buy either and see for yourself.Using the Bushy the other day i was able to pull a few whiting from a sand patch at least 40 metres behind the boat which is pretty good going for a 6'4 rod. cheers brenton

I went for a spin the other day to try out The kg killa against the bushy bait legend, the killa is a 6 ft rod and has a longer butt on it with a great action, a great rod if you don't like to put your rod down and hold it under your arm style fishing The bushys bait legend I used was a "641goto" bit longer then the kg killa and has a shorter butt also a great rod The components on the killa are better Fuji guides & reel seat but the bait legend came with hook holder and sea guide,guide's and butt assembly Personally I preferred the length of the of the bushy ( also comes in a 2pce longer rod ) and will probably be the one I end up getting Cheers 4THA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I need a new whiting rod for the boat. Haven't seen them in the flesh' date=' but how would it compare to a Dynamix KG Killa?[/quote']I'm grabbing the KG Killa. The Killa has fuji guides and reel seat where the Bushy doesn't. The Killa is 6ft where the Bushy is a little longer and the Killa has a slightly longer butt.