YO ZURI Hybrid Fishing Line

Guest Butters

Wicked line.. use it on almost all my reels when fishing mono..One thing you will notice straight away is the knots that you tie will come out very nice.. Only thing it has going against it would be the slightly thicker gauge..

Dont mind it pescados,its a tough line and seems to have a low stretch.I remember one session using it at Ardrossan jetty in 10 kilo,and this particular morning hooked 3 monster rays,got 1 up and the other 2 were just too tough,but the line took a beating and was very impressive.And i use the 3 kilo on my 3500 Baitrunner for big carp fishing and it has been a pleasure to use.Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Isnt that funny.Ive used it and thought it was crap, the reason was it had a memory, far more than normal and just had loads of loops and twists in it.from memory Yobbo had the same problem with it.Go figure

Thats true. I made some paternoster rigs with it, and found it to be rubbish.As a leader I dont mind it, and as a main line, I couldnt tell yet as I havnt used it.I like trying different stuff, but always seem to go back to Scneider line.