Anyone here using fake power pro braid

Not the latest batch, but I un expectedly got some whilst buying china braid off ebay about 1 year ago.I bought some cheap spectra 20lb and when it rocked up it was in a power pro box.Seller played dumb when I queried him, I still kept it.Diffnately feels like cheap braid, works fine, but doesnt feel anything like the real stuff.Seems there is plenty of info on how to pick the fake this time around, but when I got mine, the seller purposly had a different pic on the auction with a " actual braid may look diffrent" disclaimer.Counterfeit goods are something many multinationals have to deal with

I always get my gear from the tackle shop' date=' that way I know what I'm getting even if it sometimes costs a little more.I don't want to loose fish of have gear fail just cause I bought cheap, when fishing is my passionthis is how I amYorky[/quote']I always get my gear from the tackle shopI did but lost faith in local tackle shops
I always get my gear from the tackle shop' date=' I did but lost faith in local tackle shops[/quote'] ??? … WHY … ????
Just the attitude and offering things you don't need in tackle.Sometimes asking them re tackle and them not having a clue on what your talking about.End up educating them,which shouldn't be happening and disappointing.

I've had no issues with "fake" power pro. If I could afford to I would buy local but I could buy 10 spools online compared to 1 in store here. I just make sure my knots are strong and use a decent leader.

Have you found breaking strength close to what you purchased