I bought a Wilson Live Fibre blank years ago at a bargain basement price......cant remember the model number,but was a 5 foot 6 inch stroker type,rated 24/37kg.Took it to Rob at South Oz Rods.......he went through the process of my intentions for the rods usage, my budget etc,then went through a list of quality materials he suggested would suit that blank......all in all,a very good process in my opinion.During the build,he would stay in touch with progress reports etc.Quality of finished product was fantastic,and would highly recommend him.He has serviced a few reels of mine over the years,all with a day or so turn around time,and at minimal cost.Funnily enough,I've just been there for a set of HT 100 drag washers for my 6500B Bait Runner..........$12.......I sent an email enquiring about them on Monday (when he's closed),answered me Monday PM........had them made by Tuesday PM,and I got there just now (Wednesday 11AM) for pick up!Pretty hard to beat that sort of service and price in my opinion B)

Howdymate.I've got all customs in my collection from calstar and status game rods and 540 and 270 Sabre.s.I've got a few close matesvthat all have customs so I may be able to help you in your decision.While not cheap I say either is a Saltiga rod which are really rubbish rods and worth half of what they sell for retail break down the parts and you'll discover your paying 350 for the saltiga name.Just had to say that.haha.Anyway these are the guys to talk to.South oz, Steve morris Topshot tackle.Keith goody fisherman's paradise.Steve Brooks who is a back yard bloke but first class, pm me for number.Yatesty maybe think he's now at Dorsal fin and Ross from Roadworks.my favorite is Steve Morris and Steve Brooks.Buy ya parts from Mudhole.com if you no what you need save coin.Ring for Quotes u may be surprised