Daiwa Gen Black

Great minds think alike shore jigger! Shimano Stradic 3000ci4 is intended to go with it!

How do you reckon a 20lb leader would go with the micro guides casting wise? Intending on using it for coorong mulloway on plastics, I'm leaning towards the gen black at the moment but I do get pretty picky with my gear at times

I also picked up a shimano 3zero rod, feels real comfy in the hand, as does the Shimano nano xt... Tossing up between these three now, also considering a pfleuger trion as a cheaper option, open to suggestions too 😊

I've got a gen black itchy twitchy, great rod rod for small sp/hb, I mainly use it as a bream rod but it will certainly handle mullies as well.

The guides are pretty small, the biggest leader I've used is 10 lb with 6 lb fireline mainline and it handles it well enough, a bit of banging on the cast here and there. I'm not sure you'd get away with 20 lb.

For the money I feel that Daiwa rods are much better than Shimanos, nicer feeling blanks and better components across the board. Shimano rods just feel cheap and crappy when I hold them