Makin a young fellas day

Guest matty_G

Guest matty_G

My mother in law has two foster boys n one of them they cant find a mentor for, so i take him out for a fish here n there to give him a bit of a kick,hit the onk with him this morning n he managed to hook three bream only little ones but he was so happy.Its funny he doesnt see his father and neither did I as a kid but my godfather used to take me fishin so im just doin for him what was done for me,Check out the grin ;D size=300http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/6ejgf88m__80s_party_253_6.jpg[/img]

Correct me if I am wrong but i think i saw you there, jared road car park, sunday morning, 8.30ish and you were just packin up and a little red car stopped for a quick hello?the young lad I saw was absolutely over the moon with where he was and what he had caught, a very happy chappy indeed.A big kudos to you for spending your time to give what all boys need.

Guest matty_G

Mr keen that was me,how funny was it that the lad said all i had to do to get him was say a prayer,he goes to church groups, im not all that religious myself,but he was catchin nuthin up till he said the prayer lol :fishing: