live fiber texalium wilson

I talked to the Rep 4 them he rekons there gr8 rods

No doubt they are great rods,they have the runs on the board,but the "REP " to be honest wouldnt tell you anything else.about as much credibility as a car yard salesman bought plenty of "you beut crap over the years that is ...err ....crap

Mate I love livefibres,have 2 myself,and not personally having a go at the rep in question, but you have to remember thats what a sales reps job is ,to promote the product,which in this case is a good one,but there are plenty of instances where they arent.But yes you are right they are a nice rod theres no doubt.

They do look the goods thats for sure.was going to buy one when last picking out a snapper stick, but ended up going for a Calstar (Graphite) from the US.I still have one on my wish list...but on that wish list is also a PBR pro blue by GLOOMIS.The Calstar has performed beutifully for me though.Have moved on now and now fish Saltiga Hirimassa but are yet to land a fish on this.The Tex's look trully sensational and look to be great value for money.

ive got 2-5 gold version,2-4OH,15-24kg 7fter, 2 texalium surf rods 13ft6 rated at 12kg ideal for big mulliesi think that they are sensational rods I talked to the Rep 4 them he rekons there gr8 rods

Are you sure you're not confusing them with "Shimano Technium?"Coz there is no gold series, and Wilson Texaliums do not come in 13'6" surf rods. Texaliums come in 5'6"-8'Posted Imagehttp://www.wilsonfishing.com/products/rods/texalium/ RLFTX32 7' 2-4kg 1 pce Spin RLFTX02 6'6" 4kg 1 pce Light Spin RLFTX23 5'6" 8-10kg 1 pce Light Game RLFTX24 5'6" 10-15kg 1 pce Stroker -SIC Tip RLFTX26 5'6" 15-24kg 1 pce Stroker -SIC Tip RLFTX15 6'6" 10-15kg 1 pce Spin RLFTX16 6'6" 10-15kg 1 pce OverHead RLFTX08 7' 8-15kg 1 pce Spin RLFTX09 7' 8-15kg 1 pce OverHead RLFTX19 7' 15-24kg 1 pce OverHead RLFTX19S 7' 15-24kg 1 pce Spin RLFTX12 8' 10-20kg 1 pce OverHead RLFTX14 8' 15-24kg 1 pce OverHead RLFTXB2 5'9" 2kg 1 pce Baitcaster RLFTXB4 5'9" 4kg 1 pce Baitcaster RLFTXB6 5'6" 6kg 1 pce Baitcaster RLFTXB8 5'6" 8kg 1 pce Baitcaster RLFTXB10 5'6" 10kg 1 pce Baitcaster

They do look the goods thats for sure.was going to buy one when last picking out a snapper stick, but ended up going for a Calstar (Graphite) from the US.I still have one on my wish list...but on that wish list is also a PBR pro blue by GLOOMIS.The Calstar has performed beutifully for me though.Have moved on now and now fish Saltiga Hirimassa but are yet to land a fish on this.SALTIGA HIRASIMA ARE SICK RODS MATE.IVE GOT THE 60B MODELThe Tex's look trully sensational and look to be great value for money.

I checked this out today, and yes I was wrong, but also I was right!About 12 months ago Wilson did trial longer 3 piece surf rods. These were stopped though, as there were problems with delamination and the blank breaking down under stress.Apologies for being an ill-informed knobhead!

They still do make them and sell them beacuase they are still in the wilson catalogues