Headed out in the Boat this morning, weather was cracking, water was crystal clear, 2nd stop found a nice sandy patch, anchored and cast out me jig, my float got SUNK straight up, Im like where's my float :ohmy: Reeled in and there she was a nice squiddly diddly, woot, tell you what these buggers can project out the water lol :laugh: , thank god it weren't ink, saw about 2 more in the water chasing, but to no avail on the others :( Thought we might be in for a few, their def around..27cm Posted ImageHad a few decent bites on the whiting rod, not good enuff.. :angry: Caught a crab on my snapper rod lol, hanging off of my whiting frame :woohoo: Surprised there still around..Anyway not a huge catch to Brag about, DOH!!! :blush: But all the same a great day.. :) I reckon it was the dodgy fish finder :dry: :S Over 40 feet of water and it had schools fish going thru, Not EVEN :huh: Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :blush::P:) As usual the dolphins were hanging about the boat, cheeky beggers they are :ohmy: , but very cute :lol:Posted ImageAnd giving the rest of the bait to this fella ;)Posted Image

Nice squid!!It was nice out yesterday ,we were out in the bay from 9 -3.Off from West Beach the water was not clear though - not squid for us - but did get my first bag out on KG's - took some doing with lots of just undersizer's going back.

SandyWhiting wrote:

Thanks Weedy, its just great to get out, weather has been shyte lately so took the first opportunity, I WAS GONE. lol :laugh: Cool Tyke that's excellent, well done, I was gong for whiting too, but none, alas, never mind, there's another day.. ;)

That's 2 Karma's from me.Sorry to butt in on yer thread.Looking at certain info I reckon you are on the "other side of the gulf""Sorry - just so chuffed at the bag out at long flurping last!That's with a Banana on board by my fishing buddy as well - he got awful indigestion from it..........he,he :woohoo: