Who keeps a fishing Journal???

i was wondering who keeps a journal of all there fishing trips and what they catch, when, where, baits used and conditions etc?I have just started and i keep a jouirnal of all this info and photos of any fish i caught, so i know for next time where i got them and that etc and conditons and what not....But yeh whos keeps a jouranl and photos etc......Brayden

brenton wrote:

Me too,for about 18 years,even if it doesn't put you onto fish it brings back some good memories and is good for a laugh. cheers brenton

It's true, all true! I heard about it for ages, this mystical journal.. and then one hot day on the boat during a well-earned break.."IT" appeared in front of my face :blink: as if by magic..Do you want to hold it?? :woohoo: The Fishermans Holy Grail was in my hands, and I paused.. and reflected on the moment..By the way, what did the entry for that day read?? :unsure: Perhaps you better not repeat it in here LOL

hey guysi have been for about 6 months now, trying to be as detailed as possible and am hoping it pays off when i grow up( if i do :P )was wondering if anyone knew of any weather archives as i have been taking pics for a long time and was hoping to do a heap of backdating and expand it based on the past sessions. hoping to get hold of synoptic chart archivescheerskeen

Tonka wrote:

brenton wrote:

Me too,for about 18 years,even if it doesn't put you onto fish it brings back some good memories and is good for a laugh. cheers brenton

By the way, what did the entry for that day read?? :unsure:
25/2/02"Little Ray of sunshine" Summ nth 25kg...drop off 10kg...rockies 10kg cheers brenton
Tonka wrote:

brenton wrote:

It's true, all true! I heard about it for ages, this mystical journal.. and then one hot day on the boat during a well-earned break.."IT" appeared in front of my face :blink: as if by magic..Do you want to hold it?? :woohoo: The Fishermans Holy Grail was in my hands, and I paused.. and reflected on the moment..By the way, what did the entry for that day read?? :unsure: Perhaps you better not repeat it in here LOL
ehhhh tonka...steady up mate..hahahahathought it was going to get a bit messy in here...MOP AND BUCKET PLEASE