My Fishing Piccs..

Hi Everyone, here is some of my Fishing catches, over the years...And I HOPE to catch some more..Thank you nev Again for helping me catch my first snapper..If anytme ur going fishing, can I come lol, :laugh::laugh: Ok some piccsAgain my first snapper, :woohoo: Posted ImageCant wait to snorkel and spear.. :)Posted ImageCatching Sum Blue CrabsPosted ImageSome Tommies Posted ImageMy King George Whiting Posted ImageMe yabbies with mumPosted ImageMy FIRST big mudcrab, on top of a box bait netPosted ImageCatching shrimpPosted ImagePosted ImageWhiting on the Goldcoast when I lived there Posted Imagehttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/Scrappers71/BrensFish.jpgCant wait to catch more snapper, :)

Im sure he'll keep it up chuckemback. He has already claimed my ugly stick and now has his 9ft shimano combo. He has already blown ( I mean invested very wisely) all his christmas and birthday money in tackle. He is very dedicated, even to the point of reading my Geoff Wilson knots and rigs book to work out what knots he should be using for rigs. If im not careful I reckon he'll be claiming the boat before to long ;):laugh:

I remember that Muddy, that was a cracker.. :huh::laugh::laugh: He came running to the back sliding door, we had a creek that ran Right Out our back, caught HEAPS of Big muddies in it..Anyway, he came running, he said he has a HUGE muddie, Im Like Okaaaaaaaaaay, Kickin back watching tele, kids were playing outside.. , Yea right....Kids, lol...He goes Serious mum, honest, Iv caught a huge mud crab on TOP of the bait net..He goes It was On top, we dragged it to the top of bank..I went outside and THERE it was LMAO, still on top,he had dragged the bugger up the bank, and all the way to the Townhouse, across the grass area and to the back gate. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Cracker... :laugh:

Dont be carefull ..Dont be carefull....Dont be carefull..vb4me :laugh::laugh: good on the lad for buying fishing gear with his chrissy money and wanting to go fishing, way better than spending time n money on Ex Box games & playstation all day every day !i cant get my kids away from those games ...and they are not keen to come fish with the old man ... :angry::angry: Grrrrrrrr