petition to make fisheries a free call from mobile

Guest Noob fisher

Guest Noob fisher

hey all, im sick of people catching undersize fish and not being able to let fisheries know cause i dont have credit. i wanna start a petition to make the current 1800065522 number a free call and or be able to sen a sms to the number. so if your sick of people keeping little fish and i will somehow get your names to fisheries! :)

Guest shagging

The amount of people taking undersize fish and crabs is now a joke and we cannot except the i did not no answer any longer.Over the past 6 months i have seen fisherie volenteer's handing out size and bag limit booklets,and free crab measures.Unfortunatly the state government has only a hand full of inspecters at there disposal due to the age old problem of not wanting to spend money.I hear your plee and agree but that will not help one bit by the time you get to a phone anyway its doubtfull they will even attend to your complaint in the first place so why would texting be any different,there is simply to many people doing the wrong thing to police.so i have the old fashioned approach and let them no what there doing wrong if you see something like undersize taking im not saying get into a punch up but pick who you say it too tell em!age old saying if you want something done properly do it yourself! :)

shagging wrote:

The amount of people taking undersize fish and crabs is now a joke

It certainly is and from a land based point of view very little legal size fish etc to be caught from jetties and beaches ( YFW might be the exception)sothey catch under size and keep them.Only consolation is that sooner or later there won't be any fish to catch for any one.As usual the gate is shut after horse has boltedeg marine parks.

Great idea Noob Fisher but like Pescados said it probebly very unlikely that they'll make it free.Had a bloke in the shop who asked for a medium bag of cockles, for those of you that dont know the price of cockles have gone through the roof but anyway we told him and much to his surprise no longer wanted a meduim now wanted a small.He said that he should just go down and get some himself he knows where they are, I then explained to him that we had many of reports that the cockles are very small and it takes 100 cockles to find a keeper, then bloke then replied ohwell there all good for eating the smaller the better :huh: I then explained that it is a heafty fine for taking undersize fish and cockles and that you could even loose you car and house and or go to jail, the bloke thought I was joking around and continued to say its alright to take the smaller 1's, at this point I was ready to let him know how I really felt about the subject but because I was at work I thought better of it. :angry: Some people just dont understand and will never learn no matter how much there told.And before any1 jumps to any conclusions this person wasn't asian or russian, he was true blue aussie :( also Im not a racist person, I hate every race equally even aussies :woohoo:

It is an attitude that needs adjusting..............with a length of 4x2 :angry:;) Take what I can while I can which is why fisheries really need to step up. They really are a joke as far as policing their regulations. Sure ya may not agree with all of em but thems the rules an if you wanna play against those rules you should expect a penalty if caught.

ya got my vote and for the record we should take the newzealand lead and confiscate boats cars and fishing gear to be sold and all procceds go back to supplying more officers meaning more confiscations and so on and so forth but you tell me witch one of our guttles politiocians is going to stand up and do this ---------------------------- silence is golden----------------------

vb4me wrote:

It is an attitude that needs adjusting..............with a length of 4x2 :angry: ;

I am with you VB especially when in the past people were told bout taking under size fish and they then produced a knife and it was not for filleting either, well not fish anyway.So a bit of 4x2 would have been very handy ;)
Guest shagging
Dubs The Tackle Man wrote:

Great idea Noob Fisher but like Pescados said it probebly very unlikely that they'll make it free.Had a bloke in the shop who asked for a medium bag of cockles, for those of you that dont know the price of cockles have gone through the roof but anyway we told him and much to his surprise no longer wanted a meduim now wanted a small.He said that he should just go down and get some himself he knows where they are, I then explained to him that we had many of reports that the cockles are very small and it takes 100 cockles to find a keeper, then bloke then replied ohwell there all good for eating the smaller the better :huh: I then explained that it is a heafty fine for taking undersize fish and cockles and that you could even loose you car and house and or go to jail, the bloke thought I was joking around and continued to say its alright to take the smaller 1's, at this point I was ready to let him know how I really felt about the subject but because I was at work I thought better of it. :angry: Some people just dont understand and will never learn no matter how much there told.And before any1 jumps to any conclusions this person wasn't asian or russian, he was true blue aussie :( also Im not a racist person, I hate every race equally even aussies :woohoo:

simple mick just tell him a mate of yours is a fisheries officer and i will make it clear as to were you plan to take them i understand your working at a business and costomers are important but in the long run there's no need for tackle shops if there aint no stock left in the ocean so its actually benificial for you to just say it how it is!speak to ya on teusday mate! :):)