had a ripper day today, struggled early so I headed outside looking for a snapper. that was quiet so I ran back inside the river and fished some un familiar water. I landed a nice fish 35 to the fork, then moved on checking out new spots, spooked a heap of fish in some likely places. Then I stumbled accross something I will not repeat in a long long time....4 casts in a row filled the well with every fish over a kilo, with a nice 1.43kg kicker.... I was thinking what a bag..... I took some time out to grab a Drink (celebratory beer) then returned to catch another horse 1.64kg (pictured) two casts later. It measured 41 to the fork, but was sooo wide, every one of the fish were so fat.... I had a few more casts to see if I could muster any more but I retired a happy man.The final bag weight was 6.28 kg.... I am still buzzing.... [file name=wbjCT6Qo__1.64_post size=96791]http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/wbjCT6Qo__1.64_post[/file]

A 6.28 bag {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif no wonder your still buzzing Shauno,nice to see you here and hopefully you can give us some crumbs off the table from time to time.Don,t worry we'll just keep it between ourselves, although the way this site is going....... {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gifbetter than having 10,000 + looking over your shoulder though cheers brenton

Welcome to the site Mr Ossit, sir.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif Bloody impressive bag mate. {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif Talk about trying to scare SABT competitors away! Jeezus! {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifIn the universal words of Sir Ranger.. "You suck!" {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifCheers,Wino

Shaun, I really dont know how you do it! I've been out strugglin each weekend just tryin to get a legal into the well, scratchin my head in frustration! no-one can knock you on ya efforts though!Instead of gettin a money order to pay my entry fee, would ya like me to just deposit it into your bank account directly and cut out all the messin around in between? {SMILIES_PATH}/cry.gifLazylure, sudden change of plans mate! Bring along ya Black & Decker cordless drill and a sharp drill bit! When you see me chattin wiv Shauno in the corner, hit his boat up big time! {SMILIES_PATH}/tongue.gif

Guest Thahn

Ranger you have to put your lures in the water and not onto the bank. When you see schools of fish fisting up they are NOT bream they are salmon trout. You dont catch bream scrathing your head either.Shauno nice bag I bet it felt good emptying it.......No snapper? They should have been going off where they on the sounder?I went for a fish and got a royal smoking ask ranga never had anything like it could have been a jew but pretty shallow water

Thanks guys, a very hard feat to repeat, thats the first bag over 6 kilo's I've ever seen, I have caught 2 over 5 kilos and a few over 4.5 ish... It'd be nice to score at least one of the beasts during comp weekend...Hero to Zero, cause I could only manage 2 today.... buggar....@HF How'd you go on the goldies????cheers Shauno

Yeah me and the bosses master 3 and master 6 managed a nice bag of yf and a heap of little salmon.master three got his first Salmon on a lure {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifHe's already caught yf way back when he was two {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifSaw Chucky shortly after I saw you, you mustve done well cause he only managed one. {SMILIES_PATH}/smiley.gifOnce again Kudos on a top bag. Now I know you boat gonna have to keep my eye out. {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Gee's mate talk about Mr Consistent! Always kept an eye on any posts you put up on Bream Master and the other "local" website, forever pulling enviable fish. Good on ya mate, for someone who puts in the time and effort like you do its a well deserved catch. Keep the blue lipped pics coming!