Those rods should be good for the following species.GoldfishBarraMarlintrout kingfishsnapper garfishcobiatommy ruffsyellowfin whiting breamqueenfish bonefish spanish macksredfintenchbassbluefin tunacarpbroadbill swordfishmahi mahi(dolphin fish)Whaleelephant sharksleatherjacketsblue morwongsilver perchsailfishsamson fishgalaxiassailfishmulloway

rollcast wrote:

Those rods should be good for the following species.GoldfishBarraMarlintrout kingfishsnapper garfishcobiatommy ruffsyellowfin whiting breamqueenfish bonefish spanish macksredfintenchbassbluefin tunacarpbroadbill swordfishmahi mahi(dolphin fish)Whaleelephant sharksleatherjacketsblue morwongsilver perchsailfishsamson fishgalaxiassailfishmulloway

Gee Rollcast you got a bit excited with that list didnt ya. :huh: Hes only young..He might actually go out thinking he could catch a Blue fin tuna on it...lolSorry bout that Smart. Good to hear your getting back into fishing.If you havent done a lot of fishing then the 6foot6 3-5kilo rod will serve you well and at Grange you should realistically be able to target yellowfin whiting with tube worms in close off any of the metro jetties in summer. Also bream, tommies, gar and you could even use it to catch squid.I hope this helps. If you want any specific advice on how to catch any of those species just send me a pm and will be happy to help. :):):):):):):)
urhookedfish wrote:

rollcast wrote:

Gee Rollcast you got a bit excited with that list didnt ya. :huh: Hes only young..He might actually go out thinking he could catch a Blue fin tuna on it...lolSorry bout that Smart. Good to hear your getting back into fishing.If you havent done a lot of fishing then the 6foot6 3-5kilo rod will serve you well and at Grange you should realistically be able to target yellowfin whiting with tube worms in close off any of the metro jetties in summer. Also bream, tommies, gar and you could even use it to catch squid.I hope this helps. If you want any specific advice on how to catch any of those species just send me a pm and will be happy to help. :):):):):):):)
Yeah sorry about that Smart ,had a few red wines and couldn't help myself.Sound advice there from Urhooked fish.Good luck with it mate .Keep us postedRollcast