Was looking seriously at buying the Fin Nor Offshore 8500 or 9500 and discovered this.Saltist 6500 approx $289Aluminium RotorSealed Water Proof 30kg Drag SystemCapacity - PE6 400m, PE8 300m- Ideal 60 to 80lb BraidWeight - 895gRatio - 6.1:1For spinning reels, I almost only use Penn Spinfishers for decent sized fish targetted, but I realized I want a better drag on one spinning reel.Was wondering about similar reels, not in the league of Stella or Saltiga as I don't have money, but if I had $200 to spend, what would be the best option to look at.It would be used for Mulloway, Snapper, Surf & Rock Sharks and Kingfish, and possibly Tuna down the track.CheersDave

The saltist are a great reel, and at a fair price too would take that over the finor any day of the week.30kgs of drag is a serious amount not many people could stand up and hold onto a rod at that pressure, so you gota look at it seriously.In saying that you dont what to buy a reel and fish it to its max drag and capabilties anyway as you wouldnt go and buy a car and drive it as fast as it can go.Happy hunting bds

cheers guys, yeh. $289 is decent, my mate wants one too, if we buy 2 we may try get them cheaper.Dubs, I reckon 20kgs would probably knock most of us over, I just really wanted something stronger to stop a kingy quicker around lots of structure.And urhookedfish, new or second hand, as long as it is in really, really good condition.