Malaluka any good ?

Lipstix wrote:

Can't quite see what the fuss is about, I don't know if many of the later comments actually READ what SH posted. Every post he made in this thread seems FAIR. Went to send him a PM and his profile is now BANNED. Strange!!

Are you snappahuntas wife??????????? lolWeedie asked for an opinion right?The reputation that malaluka fishin gear has is pretty piss poor.Therefore why are all the "tackle snobs" gonna tell him that his set up is goin to be fine and will catch him plenty of big fish when the reality is it will probabaly blow up or seize up after not much use at all. There are heaps of good fishos on this site that can help people out when choosing gear. If its clearly not worth the effort then dont post rubbish comments. Think too many people are crossin over to here from fishsa these days lol.
Ben m wrote:

Lipstix wrote:

Can't quite see what the fuss is about, I don't know if many of the later comments actually READ what SH posted. Every post he made in this thread seems FAIR. Went to send him a PM and his profile is now BANNED. Strange!!

Are you snappahuntas wife??????????? lolWeedie asked for an opinion right?The reputation that malaluka fishin gear has is pretty piss poor.Therefore why are all the "tackle snobs" gonna tell him that his set up is goin to be fine and will catch him plenty of big fish when thereality is it will probabaly blow up or seize up after not much use at all. There are heaps of good fishos on this site that can help people out when choosing gear. If its clearly not worth the effort then dont post rubbish comments. Think too many people are crossin over to here from fishsa these days lol.
Wife?? Okay, because I'm female right? Grow upI came to here from Wildcoast magazine.

Keep going people.... and we all know what's going to happen!This thread can be very helpful to those asking questions about cheaper gear if it’s kept as that. There has been a difference of opinions from both sides - for and against, some good points made from both also. Go with your gut feeling and what's in your hip pocket. Make a mistake and don't make it twice. We are all here to learn from others, that’s why we ask question…..As for the behaviour of the thread... disappointing! A little too heated for most and now we're in a game of he said she said and trying to defend others actions.From here on in please stick to the topic, being the particular rod and reel mentioned.

Come to expect it when it's time to pull a few up on their behaviour around here mate... all part of the job :P Don't worry, I sit back and read what i have written before I hit submit and think .... really.. i sound like my mother !! I wish some would read what they have written before they hit submit :S I'm sure Weedie has taken from this thread what he wanted... good constructive feedback. That's why most jump into a thread.. to give feedback, advice, suggestions... call it what you want. It's in our nature to dissagree with others, and to help! Something we just have to accept on forums everywhere. Personally to me that's what makes forums such a great place to seek advice ! B)

Personally I wanted to state that the advice given for seems terrific. I mean that as people who own the rods/reels that have had no problems and the people who don't own them and are trying to educate weedie on in their opinions better gear. When you have people who do this for a job telling you to stay away it really should fathom some sort of decision. Honestly it seems asthough the one comment stirred up a hornets nest and I can understand why but we are all adults (well for the most part) and it needs to be left too factual evidence now and not bickering back and forward. I have never used the brand in said thread and from the info I have received I more than likely wouldn't. I like most people work hard or save for their gear and don't like to be abused because of that fact, intentional or not. What we need to remember if you have an opinion there will always be a counter opinion.This just needs to get back on track for weedies sake. Ive said it before and im going to say it again, weedie if it works for you then great. Don't expect miricles and if it blows up after a good fish you got your $30 worth. If it blows up after a cast then hey its like what jagger said lesson learned. WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!! :)

I think this thread has probably had it. I hope Weedie scored some good points and ask him to let us know how the gear performed-nothing like a test run to keep everyone well informed. I hope Snappahunter rethinks his decision as i enjoyed some of our online comments and antics. One other thing this thread did was bring out comments from many forum users who havent participated before or not often-great keep it up.