Fly fishing for kings trout and salmon!!

Wow you really have some really nice stuff on film now.have you thought of compiling all of this and selling it as a DVD.I will be purchaser number one and of course you have to sign it for me.Who has been filming all this? especially the NZ stuff?I will sit down tonight and watch it all.This is already at a professional standard.I think its time you produced a full length DVD and put it on the market.

the fly i use for the carp mate is a wooly worm which is like a wooly bugger/red tag. cheniel wrapped up the body with a red hivis tail and a black hackle wrapped up and tied off. also there is another if you have a look one of the shots has one of the flys in the cork of a rod which is a variant of a south african 'carp bugger' they work well.brett, yeah bro been saving them up for a while but have been doing nothing with them thought why not get a channel going and get them out there. should be doing a dvd in summer for carp i recon. get it produced and see how it goes :) ill sign you a copy lol, where else would you like an autograph :woohoo: :laugh: