Snapper on plastic whilst on charter

No thank god, but right after that i think he said something about 8 beers before 8am, and that was about right too, the boys hit it pretty hard....Rod: Loomis BSR 803 GLXReel: Certate 3000Line: 20lb Saltiga surf braidLeader: 20lb sunline FC rocklure: 7" Gulp jerkshad in Bonejack and Pilliejig head: 3/8z-1oz Nitro saltwater series

I'm going to organise a charter for opening day or therebaouts if your keen? Looking for more plastics fishers... but baits okay too, this year I'm going for the trifecta, Metal jig, Soft Platic and lucanus Jig, all in one session all on the same outfit new shiny Certate 3500HD and imported daiwa Bay rubber rod...If you keen Pm me for details...

Yeah mate, I would be keen for that one.My equipment:Saltiga Hirimassa 63S or Berkley Diablo 6-10kgDaiwa Certate Hyper 4000Nitlon 20lb braidLeader: Achi Bitsu Japan 20lb Jig: AbyssPlastic: Berkley Gulp 7inch Nuclear chickenLucanusIf we were successfull in getting a few booked in how bout we throw in a comp in that the first to achieve a legal snapp on all 3 wins an ice coffee from each of the other loosing charter anglers. (of course there is no loosers on such a kick arse day).Would mean you would be stocked up on iced coffee's for a while.

urhookedfish wrote:

Yeah mate, I would be keen for that one.My equipment:Saltiga Hirimassa 63S or Berkley Diablo 6-10kgDaiwa Certate Hyper 4000Nitlon 20lb braidLeader: Achi Bitsu Japan 20lb Jig: AbyssPlastic: Berkley Gulp 7inch Nuclear chickenLucanusIf we were successfull in getting a few booked in how bout we throw in a comp in that the first to achieve a legal snapp on all 3 wins an ice coffee from each of the other loosing charter anglers. (of course there is no loosers on such a kick arse day).Would mean you would be stocked up on iced coffee's for a while.

Good idea, but they are beer drinkers :P
shauno wrote:

I'm going to organise a charter for opening day or therebaouts if your keen? Looking for more plastics fishers... but baits okay too, this year I'm going for the trifecta, Metal jig, Soft Platic and lucanus Jig, all in one session all on the same outfit new shiny Certate 3500HD and imported daiwa Bay rubber rod...If you keen Pm me for details...

What do you think of the bayrubber rod!? They look the goods.I've got the two outfits for my snapper fishing:Daiwa Saltiga Z4500 (40lb saltiga braid) & Hiramasa 63SDaiwa Certate Hyper Custom 2500R (10lb sunline PE) & Luvias MFS rod (for light line plastic'ing)Will PM you shauno
Moggy23 wrote:

urhookedfish wrote:

Good idea, but they are beer drinkers :P
Ah yeah no worries, with this fine warm beer drinking weather coming up - beer or ice coffee doesnt matter.Im good with beers.
shauno wrote:

Mad Keen out from Wallaroo, since they are a site sponsor...keen fishos, first timers... Whatever all welcome in my eyes...

So true. Iv'e got quite a few really really keen but inexperienced snapper anglers in my group Big reds. Mind if I put up a post in their highlighting this one to give them a chance to get out there and have a go?I think a couple of em would be in it for sure.