Berkley Gulp Maggots for Garfish

Yeh i still got a little jar of them somewhere :unsure: i used them last january off port hughes jetty and got loads of tommies and even a few gar on them but they were realy thick so i suppose you would have got them on anything that was white a 1/2 an inch long :P they looked realy handy when i bought them and something that you could use in a spur the moment thing You would just use them as normal gent and they stay on the hooks heaps better and even when you've unhooked a fish there still on the hook ready to catch another. But i would still use live ones for gars but if there heaps of gars and tommies around there much easier to hook on and they stay on for longer. ;) ;)

being the same biodegradable food product as other gulp soft lures of which have proven them selves time & again they will catch fish such as bream, snapper, mulloway, salmon etc but sometimes the garfish like their bait to be moving by this i mean very slowly wound back in by the angler i make gent flies that i like to cast out on a very light flyrod when there are gar at the back of my boat & have found that a very slow strip back will get the gar to take the fly. this could be a very effective method to use with these gulp gents?:)

I've bought both the white and the pink ones and have never had a hit... They are in the tackle box "just incase" but I don't have much faith in them. I reckon if the fish were plentiful you'd be alright but you just can't beat a stinky wiggly gent!I'll keep trying with them though. One thing i do though is put one or two on with a couple of gents so the meal looks bigger :) Makes the gents stretch a bit further when you're running low.