Lads, for something a bit different I made stuffed tubes using a bruschetta mix and the tentacles. Bruschetta mix:
- Punnet of grape tomatoes halved lengthways,
- Half a red onion chopped,
- Firm unmarinaded danish feta cubed or crumbled,
- Fresh basil leaves, roughly torn;
- 1 clove garlic, minced or finely chopped;
- Tentacles from squid, fried and chopped,
- Sliced, pitted kalamata olives (optional).
Mix all that together, bung it in the tubes, shut the ends with toothpicks, and grill them on the BBQ. Drizzle w balsamic cream. Turned out a treat for a recipe I made up on the fly!