Biggest Kingfish

i'm with you aswell fred... no nonsense on this site.. pretty laid back... i'm not worried that putting up a post will result in a debate on which fishing technique is correct or better.. or keeping a feed of fish or letting them go...etc..This site is getting better by the day!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what bout squid cal? my no one 4sure.

Forgot that one srick,doh!Somehow I got caught up talking about Port River Mullies.My biggest Mully was actually caught on a nice fresh inky squid head.Definately agree with you Fred,well said mate, I had been put off fishing sites for the reasons you mentioned.Cheers {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif
  • 2 months later...

thanks guys,, no i have no links to bennyboy that i know of ,,my names actually fred but the name was taken so the nearest i could think of was freddyboy :lol::lol: ,, i would have introduced my self but i dident know where so i just threw myself in the deep end and posted {SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif ,, have tried to put some pics up in gallery but havent checked if they are there or not,,, cheers guys i hope to post many more in the future ,,,,freddyboy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest addict

nice one jon good to see the pics comming in id say you would have caught the biggest fish of every speicies in the largest species catagory {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif ya mongeral {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif great stuf. Im looking forward the the up and comming season at port augusta hopefully i can better my 20kg fish {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif

Guest Butters

hopefully i can better my 20kg fish {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif

hopefully i can too {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifSome quality fish you have caught livebait.. keep those pics coming {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif

what makes you think port augusta is the favoured spot {SMILIES_PATH}/shocked.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/huh.gif,,, all them kings i got have been from whyalla,, so go figure,,, just kidding mate it all comes down to knowlage ,,, as for the seasons for kings is port augusta in winter and whyalla in summer reason is warm water from power house in winter at augusta and whyalla the prawn run in the gulf in summer ,,, but have heard a rumor that the kings are already bitting in augusta now but its hit and miss {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif ,,not forgetting coffen bay in summer time for the gar fish gather in the bay ,,,, {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif cheers freddyboy

• 3 months later...

Nice Kings Addict!!That skinny one, would be interested to know if it had any worms or parasites in it's flesh causing it to lose condition.I live in Newcastle now, and we get the occasional one like that, and they sometimes have a big worm coiled up in the flesh.If it's any help to anyone, I used to see some big Kings at Second Valley while Squidding off the wharf there, they would come and monster our Squid, but it's been a long time since I left Adelaide.

Guest addict

she is skinny and long and maybe right about the parasites.She didnt fight to hard either compared to the other kings ive caught very suprised actually.But it was good to get back up there and give the snapper a rest ::)

i think she has no parasites myself tully. dont you know when the kings up there hear addict is commin up they start to fast and only eat the bait he presents and he delayed his first trip up this year till now thats why he is lean. :icon_lol: ::) but yeah well done again mate, you love it up there. lol. :icon_lol:brilliant stuff. QUESTION. what was that, you wanted me to change my name to robs nickname? loook closer to home me thinks lol. but definatally great fish bud.

Browns Beach out of a school of sambos, 76 cm gave me the fight of my life. thought it was a foul hooked sambo until it took a second run to the end of the lagoon and then another right back to the other end.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePretty excited as you can seereleased to fight another dayCheersSwamp