Braid to Flurocarbon

Gents,Have just bought some flurocarbon leader and I'm having trouble tying it to the braid on my reel. The knots I have been using dont seem to hold it (keeps sliding). Any suggestions on which knot to use? Have been searching youtube but cant find anything that works.Apologies if there are other threads on this. (I tried the search function)Cheers:)

I've used the 5 turn surgeons knot for the last 3 years does every thing i'd expect of a good knot.tied properly it is a strong knot, quick to tie & flows thru the rod guides very easily, If you can get a look at the berkley soft plastic DVD that came out 5 years ago adam royter featuring in it he shows you how to tie some knots including the 5 turn surgeons knot.

I've used the 5 turn surgeons knot for the last 3 years does every thing i'd expect of a good knot.tied properly it is a strong knot' date=' quick to tie & flows thru the rod guides very easily, If you can get a look at the berkley soft plastic DVD that came out 5 years ago adam royter featuring in it he shows you how to tie some knots including the 5 turn surgeons knot.[/quote']I'm the same as Joe, 5 turns surgeon ;) I have used the double uni & albright but found the 5 T.S the best for me B) .Try them all and see what you like and what suits your fishing style ;)Protactic wrote:
Slim Beauty
You know that is one knot I can't tie :blush: for some reason I just can't get the knack of it :huh: :dry: