Guest Brent61

silvers ?silver whitingsilver breamsilverfish (got a few in the rumpus room)silver drummerit would also help to mention whether your north,south,on yorkes,port lincoln , in the city, brent

Antarctic silverfishAtlantic silver hatchetfishAtlantic silversideBarnes' silversidecommon silver-biddygreater silver hatchetfishhardyhead silversideinland silversidelongspine silver hatchetfishlongtail silver biddyneotropical silversidesoffshore silver hakepricklenose silversiderobust silversiderough silversidesailfin silversidesSamoan silversideshort silver hatchetfishsilver anchovysilver big-eyesilver breamsilver breamsilver carpsilver carpsilver conchsilver croakersilver driftfishsilver gruntsilver gullsilver hakesilver hakesilver lampreysilver mojarrasilver moonysilver nudibranchsilver pearlfishsilver perchsilver pomfretsilver rocklingsilver roughysilver roughysilver salmonsilver salmonsilver scabbardfishsilver seatroutsilver sillagosilver smeltsilver sweepersilver tealsilver water beetlessilverfishessilverfisksilver-grey petrelsilverkarpsilverlaxsilver-mouthed turbansilver-ragsilversidesilverside mulletsilversidessilverspot squirrelfishsilverstripe blaasopsilverstriped round herringsilvertärnasilvertip sharksilvertorsksilverweedsilvery grebesilvery hatchetfishsilvery John dorysilvery poutsilvery rocklingSingapore silver-biddyslender silver-biddystriped silver biddystrongspine silver-biddytropical silversidetusked silversideswhipfin silver-biddy :P

well everybody wants to be a comedian dont they. who would have throught there were so many fish related to silvers. Any way i was talking about silver whiting. I would like to report that i ended up with my quota some up to 36cm in little over 2 hours. Covered about a 300m section of a local beach out of Port Pirie using good old cockles .

did you head out around waroona island to pt germein? didn't think there were any beaches near pirie, only endless mangroves and sollies isn't really a 'beach'.glad to see you doing something productive with your time rather than chucking endless mainies :D (they're not the same these days anyway)

gave that up along time ago kingsley mainly due to buying the boat and the good old cops done me over more than once or twice. Yeah mate terlowie beach the Germein side of the island right next to mangroves where the creek is .And Des you are correct Yellow Fin ( slivers ) well thats what we know them as . any way they taste really nice lol