After a quick flick at South Port beach I returned home happily with lunch and a few returned to the briney to fight on. Cranked up the oven, scaled lunch but when I gutted lunch it no longer seemed appealing to the stomach. Never seen it before but not sure it's worth putting in the oven just to eat the other side.There is what appears to be an old war wound 1/2 way down the side which also seems to have healed well, but the flesh is stained green, this ain't something that scrapes off the gut cavity wall!!!I was really looking forward to chowing down on it right nowDo I, Don't I?Image0508.jpg Keen but not that keen

people these days are thinking too much about whats bad for them or what there wife has told them is bad for them instead of living and maybe trying a bit of green fish now and then nearly every gar has some of that colour in them and caught some decent reds lately with green guts they still taste sweet filleted up;)

Nope, couldn't have done it!I thought long and hard about it (the oven was hot!!) and erred on the side of caution.I'll just have to go get more tomorrow won't I? And I finally get to use the Anglers Choice gift card my Nanna gave me for my birthday, have to replace the lures I lost today. Brand new one second cast too! :P Is it possible that the gallbladder was punctured previously? Than green flesh was there already and deep too.K