rod suggestions?

Hey guys I'm after a new rod for mulloway, mainly vibing but a bit of hardbody/plastic work as well, after something around 3-4kg under 7ft med action with not too much whipp in the tip, will be matched with stradic 2500ci4 10lb line, prefer shimano but open to suggestions, price under $300.Looking at t-curve spin 661 1 piece 1.98m 2-5kg but unsure how whippy they are? I have the t-curve 691 bream spin 1 piece 2.06m 2-4kg but it's too whippy for vibing for mullies so if anyone has both of these rods and can compare that would be great :) cheers

Is there anybody ...out there :unsure: I hear that mully fisherman are tight lipped but geeze :whistle: :cheer:

Classic!!!Its getting hard to find a plastics/lure rod under 7' I dont own the Tcurve youre looking at, but ive had a play in a shop. I remember it loaded up nicely, but im not 100% on the tip. I dont think it was too whippy.Not that much help for ya, but at least you know someone is out here!!!!!!!!!!!

Checked out the jewels they look nice but there wasn't any 4kg models to play with inn store,also looked at the lucanus but they are super heavy for the style of fishing that I do,,Ended up ordering in a couple of t-curve revolution inshore rods 3-6kg and 2-5kg to narrow it down, I decided against the torno spin rods because of the really short butt section which I don't like for larger species or vibing.Thanks again for all the input fellas :)

cant go wrong Piranha... nice stick ... be carefull like most of us ... we look for 1 rod and end up with 2 .. good luck on your mully quest .... Ive given up on my quest .... easily 100+ hrs.... $$$$$$tackle....and still nothing legal... never mind that fishing... fresh water my next quest ...so off to anglers choice AGAIN for more gear ...more $$$$$$ and many more hoursGood luckBlighty

Blighty you should head down this way to the glenelg river, out of my last 5 sessions there was only one mullyless trip(dropped a metre fish that trip trying to land it :pinch: ) and haven't caught a non legal since early last year :) I hear you about the gear mate, i have too sell a couple of rods because the old rod rack is full, anyways I hope the tax man comes through with the goods cos this new rod deserves a nice shiny new reel to keep it company :laugh:Thanks Ale, I wish I had access to all the stores you guys have up adelaide way,, but i'm down at mt gambier ;) cheers :)