Jumping Mullet Onk Sesh

Got out fishing with Mully Madness on Monday . Deciding what to do we thought we would have a crack at some bream behind Old Noarlunga near the suspension footbridge . When we arrived all you could see where jumping Mullet bubbling the surface of the water . Mully says ive caught them on SP's before . I said " yeah right , i have never seen any one catch one of them ". With that he slapped on a SP and 2 casts later landed a decent 36cm mullet . sweet . Now i never caught any thing on SP's so i wasn't going to try my luck now . On with some hooks and some bread witch i happened to have with me . A lot of watching the bread dissappear into there mouths before i managed to jag 2 fish . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaESJxIyxboI belive the only reason we caught any was because it was perfect time for the tide to shift and the fish to have enough water to cross the section of shallow water and start to feed . tight lines .

Cheers fellas . Not surewhat SP Banga . You would have to ask MM . MM and me gave the fish to the woman on the bridge , not to keen on eating anything from the Onk MarsOne . That was my first jumping mullet smokeykebab and i wish i could consistently catch them . Might be a challenge later on in the season to catch them for Mully bait . Cracking size for it .