wait till you see the footage of me catchin snooki look like a fat bastard seal on the rockspart 2 is wicked when you see brooksys 20 lb mullie landed in my boat we landed 4 good fish and droped 5 or more in 7 days staightthe best was mullies chasers 40 pounder but not much footage unfortnatleywe were there 5 mins at miday when he hooked up at the seven minute markit swam under the boat in plain veiw shaking its head with the plastic very visable15 minutes later and it was in the boat something i ll never ever forgethard to put into words when your 15 year old son lands a fsh like that and kicks your arse inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait till you see the footage of me catchin snooki look like a fat bastard seal on the rockspart 2 is wicked when you see brooksys 20 lb mullie landed in my boat we landed 4 good fish and droped 5 or more in 7 days staightthe best was mullies chasers 40 pounder but not much footage unfortnatleywe were there 5 mins at miday when he hooked up at the seven minute markit swam under the boat in plain veiw shaking its head with the plastic very visable15 minutes later and it was in the boat something i ll never ever forgethard to put into words when your 15 year old son lands a fsh like that and kicks your arse inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BS m8, anyone who ever meats you for the first time knows straight away how proud you are. And so you should be. OK, you can take a lil bit of credit “Ü”
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...