That's a big doggy. I got one off Wallaroo Jetty a little while back that went 16lb. Seem to be in plague proportions at Grange. One night i would have caught 25 doggies in a couple of hours of Grange Jetty. Was filling in time while waiting for a run on the shark line.Cheers.Sam

That's a big doggy. I got one off Wallaroo Jetty a little while back that went 16lb. Seem to be in plague proportions at Grange. One night i would have caught 25 doggies in a couple of hours of Grange Jetty. Was filling in time while waiting for a run on the shark line.Cheers.Sam

that one went 9 kilo's 106cm

over easter time we headed over to port lincoln.. on the way back we stopped at Cowell for a few hours fishing. went right to the end and even though people underate them we were haivng a ball on the doggies down there... i was only using my small baitrunner and were peeling line like no 2morrow :P between of us we got maybe 3 or four in that hour maybe that were around the metre mark... but they were thick down there that time of year...

They rate equally to puffers in my book Nothing like getting a few reds at night' date=' all goes quiet, then tap tap tap , followed by a wrestling match to dehook the friggin things :pinch: :whistle: :laugh: I wonder if their skin would make a good wallet ?[/quote']ahah fair enuf :P:clap:
They rate equally to puffers in my book Nothing like getting a few reds at night' date=' all goes quiet, then tap tap tap , followed by a wrestling match to dehook the friggin things :pinch: :whistle: :laugh: I wonder if their skin would make a good wallet ?[/quote']im with you if i never caught a puffer and doggie ever again ide be so happy. much rather hook a small eagle ray any day! eagle ray;s fight harder than most snapper too :P