WIKID BLADES!!!!

I hope I don't get into bother with this post, but here goes anyway!I've been driving past the new Fishing Tackle wholesalers along Dyson Road for a month or so now andfinally got a chance to call in ;) I'd promised myself NEVER to buy another Freshwater Lure as long as I live but, I just could not resist these three tiny "Blades" at under 5 bucks each :woohoo: Just got to get 'em wet now to see if they live up to my expectations :laugh::laugh::laugh:Posted ImagePosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Well, don't believe the hype as the marketing expression goes :( I'm very seldom wrong in picking a "killa" in a tackle shop as I've proved to myselfmore than a few times (the redfin were'nt too happy either in most cases!)These blades cast well on finesse gear but that's the highlight!You have to crank them real fast to attain a vibration (which is not what a redfin wants, slow is GOLD)And you need to lift them real hard and quick, again to get a vibration.OH well, win some lose some.NOW, just wait until I get my new "Cretaceous Prawns" soft plastics by "Fossil Fish" wet!!!!!They look WIKID! :woohoo:

Well' date=' don't believe the hype as the marketing expression goes :( I'm very seldom wrong in picking a "killa" in a tackle shop as I've proved to myselfmore than a few times (the redfin were'nt too happy either in most cases!)These blades cast well on finesse gear but that's the highlight!You have to crank them real fast to attain a vibration (which is not what a redfin wants, slow is GOLD)And you need to lift them real hard and quick, again to get a vibration.OH well, win some lose some.NOW, just wait until I get my new "Cretaceous Prawns" soft plastics by "Fossil Fish" wet!!!!!They look WIKID! :woohoo:[/quote']Got some nice bream on the Cretaceous prawns in the SABT last weekend Tony. They put up with a hell of a lot of rough housing and stay on one piece. Just took some reddy fishin this morning but didn't chuck any.

smaller the lure the faster movement is how ive found it in blades. they are long and thin.. so offer little surface area to get vibrations going. also with TT def use the rear hole it will allow the lure to have a more vertical presence and create more cavatation/vibration through the water..